All Trigg Trike Kits include at NO Additional Cost:
A premium gel coated, one piece fiberglass body
15” American Racing Wheels
Mounted and Balanced Low Profile Tires
Installation Manual with Customer Support
- Our trike kit can be attached to most any stock motorcycle without altering it, thus ensuring the value of your motorcycle without causing any depreciation nor restricting your resale options.
- Our motorcycle to trike conversion kits are custom built for your motorcycle. Trigg Trike Kits are not universally designed nor a one size fits all trike kit. This promotes stability and safety at the highest level for the rider.
- Our trike kits can be customized to enhance the appearance of your motorcycle (paint,wheels, fender style, tail lights, etc.), giving it a personalized look.
- The fiberglass body is light-weight. It does not create the noise and vibration that metal fenders and fasteners do.
- Our motorcycle trike kit has reverse capabilities for most motorcycles.
- Our motorcycle trike kits are designed to maximize ground clearance.
- Our frames are bent from one continuous piece of high strength structural tubing, requiring less components and weld points thus making the frame stronger and safer.
- Most fasteners are stainless. (We use lock washers and nylocks, and loctite.)
- Our motorcycle trike kits utilize torsion arm suspension. This design provides for adjustability and a smoother ride with less road noise and vibration.
- A smooth, rattle free ride is created because of the Trigg’s Isolator Design. The harmonic vibration from the motorcycle is not transferred to the trike kit.
- Larger wheels and tires provide a more comfortable ride with less tire wear.
- All tires and wheels come dynamically balanced.
- Our motorcycle trike kit design promotes stable cornering. Each trike kit’s wheels are set back a minimum of 5 inches from the center line of the rear motorcycle axle to the center of our hubs. By offsetting the wheels this minimum of 5 inches a more stable cornering geometry is created. This lessens the chance of wheel spin or loss of traction on uneven surfaces, during unexpected weather conditions, or road hazards.
- When properly adjusted our trike kits should not produce an uncomfortable steering force.
- We have a one-year warranty on frame integrity, which is weldments, and a lifetime warranty on the hub assemblies to the orginal owner.
- We take great pride in the design, workmanship, and quality of our product. Each Trigg is individually, hand constructed for YOU and YOUR motorcycle to ensure that it arrives just the way you want it. This takes time. We know that we have the best product on the market and we are not going to risk your safety on the road for speedy delivery. What we do promise you is that your Trigg will be delivered to you as soon as possible and that it is worth any wait. Check out our satisfied customers testimonial page. Call us to see how quickly we can get your kit to you.
- There are no hidden fees. What you see is what you get!
- Motorcycle trike kits can be tax deductible!