- All returns MUST BE sanctioned and pre-approved by Trigg Trikes prior to return. Trigg Trikes will not accept any returns UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN PRE-APPROVED.
- All returns must be made within 10 days of original purchase.
- Trigg Trikes may deny returns on units that have been installed and ridden.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs on returned products. The original shipping and handling fees are non refundable.
- All authorized returns are subject to a 50% minimum restocking fee.
- All refunds for authorized returns of products that were originally purchased through an authorized Trigg Trike dealer must be made by the original dealer and be pre-approved by the dealer and Trigg Trikes.
- No refunds will be given until the product has been authorized, received, and inspected by Trigg Trikes.
- Authorized returns will eradicate any warranty responsibilities by Trigg Trikes or any claims against Trigg Trikes.